keygen for Multivariate Image Analysis Toolbox for Matlab v1.0.6 by iDK0DAY
iDK RELEASE iNFORMATiONS
Product: MIA_Toolbox 1.0.6 for MATLAB
Company: Eigenvector Research, Inc.
Release date: 04/10/08
Rar count: xx/5mb
With MIA_Toolbox, multivariate images from microscopy to remote sensing can be easily
analyzed using the same PLS_Toolbox tools you are already familiar with. MIA_Toolbox
allows you to load, manipulate, and analyze multivariate images in the Analysis graphical
interface as well as using many of the higher-level command-line functions. Principal
components analysis, multivariate curve resolution (ALS and Purity), SIMCA and PLSDA
classification, K-Means clustering, and even PLS or PCR regression can all be performed
on images with this extension pack. MIA_Toolbox also adds a number of functions which
are designed to take advantage of the special "spatial" relationship inherent in a
multivariate image including functions like Evolving Window Factor Analysis and Maximal
Autocorrelative Factors, and a suite of Texture functions.
* "Automatic image display" technology to recognize and automatically present appropriate
model results in image format.
* Image importing and building functions to make assembly of multivariate images easier.
* Image specific functions including EWFA, MAF, and an image-enhanced Cluster analysis.
* Texture-analysis functions which encode the texture in an image into a vector for pattern
or regression analysis.
* Enables most standard PLS_Toolbox functions to work with images.
3. Enjoy this great Toolbox!